When you employ an employee overseas or when you employ a foreign employee in the Netherlands, this may have consequences for the employee on employment law, social security law and taxation. EST Services and its partners will be happy to advise you in this area and also help you with housing and relocation.

EST Services provides A to Z solutions for:

  • Housing
  • Residence and working permit duties
  • Social Fiscal number registrations
  • Personal tax duties
  • Social Insurance duties
  • Applications for tax rulings ( eg. 30 % ruling )
  • Filing income tax returns
  • Advice on global personal tax matters
  • Advice on harmonization of multi-country HR & Payroll

Do you have questions about this topic? Contact us by e-mailSkype or call us  at +31 ( 0 ) 20 416 04 35.

Contact us now