International HR & Payroll Assistant
Do you want to serve our client Simple, Efficient and Clear Cut? Join our team!
Who are we?
EST Services provides A to Z solutions for SME’s and large organizations in the area of HR, Payroll and Finance including tax and legal advice for (inter-) national clients. A part from that we provide training and education for a successful career in HR, Payroll and Finance.
At EST Services we are keen to share our knowledge and we take great pride in the personal contact we have with our clients. We are known for our pragmatic approach and we make sure that our clients are priority. Next to that we are partners of the business when it comes to our clients, we define and implement modern HR, Payroll and Finance Processes, maintain and develop relationships with our clients across the globe and much more!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a talented International HR Assistant for min. of 3 days a week who shares our vision and values. In order to be successful here, you will need to have excellent communication skills, be accurate and pro-active. Do you want to develop a career in International HR administration? Come and join our team!
Your job duties
Together with your colleagues you are responsible for a timely, proper and correct HR and Payroll support for our international clients. You will be part of a dynamic work environment, where you will be of great value to our International HR & Payroll Advisers.
The focus of your work lies with the HR & Payroll Administration. In addition, we would like to broaden your administrative skills to assist our Finance clients as well. Next to your daily tasks you take part in various projects and help develop our internal work processes.
Some of the tasks you perform are
- Management of personnel files and keep track of deadlines;
- Help contribute to the secondary employment conditions of our international clients;
- Prepare reports in Excel;
- Manage documents and templates;
- Maintain contact with various worldwide organisations (for example, tax office);
- Assist in drafting advice and presentations;
- Ensure delivery of operational excellence to clients.
This job requires a thorough understanding of the key challenges in International HR & Payroll.
What you bring to the table
- MBO+ or HBO degree (a degree in PDB or Human Resource Management would be an advantage);
- At least two years of relevant work experience is preferred (where you had to communicate in English);
- Accuracy is key in this job;
- A good sense of time and priority management and varying urgencies;
- You can plan and organise your own work;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You are advanced in the Dutch and English language, both spoken and written;
- Absolute discretion regarding confidential information;
- You can quickly switch between tasks and can take on ad hoc work;
- You have project management skills and you can work with deadlines;
- You show initiative and you come up with suggestions and improvements;
- You are aware of the HR legislation, you can observe changes and you place plans into action (in consultation).
What do we offer?
We offer a challenging position and a chance to work with a young, informal and driven team to inspire and support you while developing your career.
Next to this we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, e.g. bonuses. You can also look forward to high quality training and continuous coaching.
If this is your dream job, just send us your resume and motivational letter in English!
As part of the hiring process you will be asked to solve a small business case.
Questions? Ask Jalila Mahdad by e-mail: email@example.com or phone: 06 – 55 28 22 74.
Recruitment Agency? Don’t call us, we call you!